At Forest Drives we have built up an expert and specialised team of people with decades of experience, providing extremely high standards of workmanship. We also use quality products from the best suppliers, that ensure a superior installation every-time.
We are confident with our workmanship along with the materials we use and offer a FREE 5 YEAR WARRANTY with every new installation we do; giving you peace of mind for your investment.
Forest Drives - 5 Year Warranty
Forest Drives (“Forest Drives Limited”, "our", “we” or "us").
- Our Warranty comes into effect upon receipt of all outstanding payments being received.
- The Warranty will commence from the date of completion and upon final payment. The Warranty will expire 5 ("five") years after the completion date.
- In the event of any part of the payment is withheld, we reserve the right to withhold any Warranty offered.
- In the event that legal proceedings commence to recover any outstanding debt, no Warranty will be issued.
- Any default notification must be made in writing to us within 7 ("seven") days from the completion date. After 7 ("seven") days the installation is deemed satisfactory.
- Any claims made against the Warranty must be made in writing with any photographic evidence to us and is subject to our confirmation in writing .
- Photographic evidence to be provided to us so we can assess any remedial repairs covered under the Warranty and will normally require that this is done before we make any site visits to assess the claim.
- The Warranty is issued by Forest Drives.
- Resin Bound, Resin Bonded, Blocked Paving or Stone installations must be cared for and maintained in accordance with aftercare requirements. Poor maintenance and not following the aftercare instructions invalidates any Warranty. The aftercare and maintenance guidelines can be found at here . It is the customers’ responsibility to ensure they fully read and adhere to these guidelines.
- By accepting our "Terms and Conditions of Sale" you accept the Warranty is only covered by following these guidelines.
Exclusions and Limitations
- Damage caused by point impact or loading such as motorbike stands, stiletto shoes, chair legs etc. .
- Reflective cracking from the base (e.g. concrete, expansion joint movement tarmac/asphalt).
- Frost damage.
- UV degradation.
- Damage caused by movement created by growth of tree roots, wheel tracking, failure of substrate, slippage, heave, deformation or sinkage.
- Misplacement of drainage i.e man hole levels.
- Repairs caused by a third party, inter alia, water company needing access to valves and such like.
- Colour change as a result of dirt retention or spillage/staining.
- Use for any purpose or by any traffic other than that described for the product.
- Damage not immediately reported to us.
- Resin Bound or Bonded surfaces where imprints made from animal indentations or from any other source are not covered under the Warranty. The customer is fully responsible for safeguarding their surface once we have left site. Any requests for repairs will be chargeable.
- Natural Stone surfaces may in places experience a naturally occurring phenomenon called efflorescence, if this occurs it may not be covered by this Warranty.
- Our liability (except in the case of death or personal injury caused by us) under or in connection with this agreement, whether in contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise, shall not exceed the sum of works carried out by us for the contract.
- We shall not be liable in contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise for any loss, damage, costs or expenses of any nature whatsoever incurred or suffered by you or any other party of an indirect or consequential nature including without limitation any economic loss or other loss of turnover, profits, business or goodwill.